Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... THOR

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Midgard Serpent sculpture update


Today I spent time modeling the Midgard Serpent's head. It was broadcast on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor from noon to about 6:30 PM PST.

It looks like Leonard my apprentice recieved a fright from the serpent. Leonard is the little guy wearing the beret.

The head needs several more passes in order to capture the correct somewhat likeness of a moray eel. Right now I am not sure if I will add fins/wings to the head area. However, Brozar a regular viewers thinks I should.

The eyes pictured are temporary until I insert the clay eyeballs. Since I want the Midgard Serpent staring at Thor, I will create the iris and pupil with a highlight.

The teeth at this point seem a bit too small; therefore, I will add length to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST