Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... THOR

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Midgard Serpent begins to take shape



As you can notice the head appearance is now beginning to get that ferocious pissed off expression; therefore, I think Thor may be in trouble.

The nostrils were enlarged in order to give the beast a facial expression of being battle beaten.




The hand on the Midgard Serpent's head is the hand for the Thor model. I will make the hand part of the head; later the wrist section will be welded to the Thor lower end of the forearm once the composition is in the metal stage. The hand is still very sketchy and will need many more hours of detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST