Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... THOR

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Images of the (wip) work-in-progress for the Thor bronze sculpture

The helmet wings were given an update, the previous wings did not flow with the action.

Here you can see the detail that went into the helmet. Thousands of dimples, created in order to emulate a forged helmet.

Thor's mighty hammer used to summon the thunder!

Detail image showing Thor's torso. The loincloth still may need some additional work.

This image shows some of the detail that went into the legs and sandals.

Thanks to the viewers on ustream.tv I was able to create a cape that works with the Thor sculpt. Thanks guys!

The Thor model was put together for this photo shoot. The cape, helmet wings; braids are being held together with pins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST